Monday, November 5, 2012

QUILA IS GOING TO HAVE PUPPIES NOV 22,2012

Well Quila is pregnant and is having a litter of 5-6 pups....due Nov 22, 2012. That is a nice size of litter for my girl, as it is her first . She is going to be a great mom and there is alot of interest in these pups. I am planning on keeping a female and hope to do search and rescue with her as well. We have a number of really good, working homes lined up for the remaining pups.
With her quiet, sweet demeanor and great work ethic , along with the father of the pups history of producing great working service dogs...these pups should be exceptional!!
To say I am excited is an understatement!! Can hardly stand the wait....at least it is only 63 days...don't we humans wish it was that quick for us !!
 She will be welped at my breeders in Calgary...for safety of her and the pups. I have a great vet that I trust totally but he is 45 mins away on good roads...don't want to risk it
Well stay tune for the birth announcement and photos.


Well it is really hard to see her expanding belly....but it is there trust me!! She has been so ravenous during her pregnancy that she has tried a few new methods to get food....counter surfing....which she had never done before...stealing out of my hand....while I am eating!!....never did that before and doubt she will again!!
She is being fed a really good , well balance raw diet and is eating better than me most days!!
She is really handling everything really well....can't wait to see those puppies!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to here when she whelps and has her first litter! Looking forward to lots of pics too:-)

    Cheers
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete