Wednesday, September 26, 2012

GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPIES......

Well I had to make a difficult decision....when to breed Quila....after much thought and soul searching I have decided to do it now. So she was bred this past weekend and is due Nov 22,2012. I am excited but also worried about her search and rescue training. Search and rescue is something we both enjoyed and she has been doing so well. I plan on continuing for as long as is safe for her and hopefully will only have a couple of down months. We will continue to do our practising at home as long as she is ok to do so , so that she doesn't loose too much.
 So I will now have the experience of balancing a pregnant dog with training...should be interesting.
I will be keeping one of the pups and hope to train her for search and rescue as well....that should make interesting blog material!!
We will do ultrasound the end of Oct ....stayed tuned....pregnant and how many?

QUILA ALL GROWN UP
AFTER A REFRESHING SWIM 


No comments:

Post a Comment