Thursday, November 29, 2012

THE JOY OF PUPPIES....


I have to say that the whole experience is one of pure joy....
It is also very stressful....worrying about the pups....had to go back to work and so have people staying with the pups...plus have myself and others keeping track of them on the live feed I have on them at home.
Now this may be over kill but I really want these pups to do really well!! When I set up the live feed it was initially to keep an eye on Quila while I was at work to ensure she didn't go into labor with me not there for her...but it has expanded as we have invited the puppies soon to be owners, their family and friends as well as mine and Shannon's family and friends etc...you get the idea...to enjoy the pups along with me .
Everyone has really enjoyed the site and I have to think it will help the soon to be puppy owners bond better with their pups. They have been able to a part of all the pups lives right from the begining...isn't technolongy wonderful!!


Quila is being such a great mom...so concerned for them and really careful where she steps or lays...couldn't have asked for anything more from her.

The pups are all growing well...gaining weight everyday and moving around more each days as well....not sure how much trouble they will be once their eyes open!!

Well will post more when I have a little time...now going to weigh the little "angels"

1 comment:

  1. Keep the JOYFUL pics coming!

    Quila is being a wonderful mom, and you are doing a great Job with her first whelp.

    Cheers
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete