Tuesday, June 5, 2012

MY GIRLS

I just thought I should put a picture of both my girls...I seem to be doing alot with Quila and keep forgetting to get pictures of Tanen. Tanen is a beautiful girl and has numerous titles herself. I didn't start doing anything formal with Tanen till she was about 6 or 7 yrs old. Not because I couldn't but because I had never done anything in the ring before. I was lucky to make the friendship of a trainer in Stettler, Lorrie Stayura, we began going to shows together and supporting each other in our training and showing of our , at that time, two dogs.
So to introduce my two dogs...first is Egers Von Tanenbaum....or Tanen for short .She was born Nov 4,2002 She has her TDI, CGN, PCD,RN and RA....basically she has done rally obedience and obedience ...she is also a registered therapy dog. I do work her but don't show her anymore as she lost interest in being in the ring....I might see if she wants to do some more rally this year.
Second is Coppermoon Tequila Sunrise...or Quila as we call her. Quila was born May 24, 2010. At this time she has her TDI and CGN...in short she is a registered therapy dog. She is currently working on her conformation title and rally novice title....I hope to have both by the end of summer. Quila and I are also in training for Search and Rescue....we do our probation testing this month...wish us luck. Quila will also do her TD tracking title in Sept...hopefully we pass.

My dogs give me great pleasure and I love working with them. They have also taught me so much and introduced me to so many new things in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment