Thursday, June 14, 2012

IN MEMORY OF TANENBAUM


Yesterday I had to make a very difficult decision...to allow Tanen to leave us. She was almost ten years old
She was such a great dog in so many ways....she loved her cats, she allowed me to dress her up for pictures, she loved to be in the ring showing off her obedience, she loved visiting the Continuing Care Residents as a pet therapy dog and much much more....below are a few pictures of Tanen growing up....there are thousands more but those are for my memories...I don't need to bore you with them all.
It was only thru training and patience that Tanen became the dog she was....it is so important to spend that time with your dog to make it a good member of your family, community etc.
Tanen was my "Tanen Girl" and I can not put into words how much I will miss her...let her be at peace and let our memories of her be good ones.

















               You were so loved and you will be forever missed....love you Tan!!

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, I know had hard it is to have to make the decision to help our canine companions cross the rainbow bridge. What a beautiful tribute to your Tanen. She was well-loved and had a wonderful and happy life with you. My heartfelt sympathy to you during this hard time.
    Michelle and The Canaan Crew in Raven

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I know you understand the great loss that I have had..., thanks for being there these past days

      Delete