Thursday, July 19, 2012

SHOW TIME

Well off to the Evelyn Kenny Kennel show in Calgary July 13-15. Quila was showing in conformation and also one Rally Novice trial.
Although she didn't get any points in conformation...she did get second place in her class.
Rally was a little more successful ....we qualified for her second leg...one more and she will have her Novice title. It was a learning time for us. I tend to have a tight leash on Quila and had gotten docked marks the last time we did a Rally trial for having too tight a leash. So this time I really tried to keep my leash loose....apparently not loose enough as the judge took 14 points from me for a tight leash....guess I need to loosen it more!

Here is a pic of Quila in the conformation ring with Shannon ....she has learnt to stand nicely in the ring now





                      Just a couple of pics of Quila and I doing our rally trial.....she did really well                       Now we just need to practise more now!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment