Monday, November 18, 2013

IT IS A WHITE CHRISTMAS....A GOLDEN RETRIEVERS DREAM !

Well I am very behind in my blogging but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to do a photo shoot of my dogs... Love this picture...looks like Halo and Quila are singing Christmas carols....and maybe they are...
My girlfriend and I had so much fun trying to get some good pictures....why do we do it? Well I love my dogs and they are much more photogenic than I am...And cuter! 
In the past I have had them wear hats etc but this year I decided to just have them in the background as it is much easier ....and I knew that keeping the puppy , Cyrus still was going to be a challenge.
Was able to get this nice picture of Quila and Halo

Then Quila and Cyrus

We then worked with Cyrus and his sister Tyra...a little more challenging....and we soon lost control...and then the really good pictures were achieved!


They stoled the hats and the race was on....

It is mine....no mine....


Mine.....
Catch me if you can

Tired at last...Tyra sits for a picture

Not to be out do e by his sister , Cyrus poses as well

Have a merry Christmas from my family to yours.....




No comments:

Post a Comment